Monday, July 27, 2009

Where did the summer go?

Man this summer is flying by! It doesn't help that school is starting almost a week ealier than I thought.I should pay more attention lol! That means lots of school clothes shopping ugh!The two little ones aren't so bad,but T is way difficult! Gotta love teens.She's a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl(wonder where she gets that from)but I want her to have cute t-shirts at least.Hopefully she will be set before school starts lol! I was really hoping to home school this year...so I'm a bit bummed.We decided with the economy and lack of job security it was better to hold off.Shannon also wants to give J a chance in the new jr.high/high school first.All I can hope is the change is what he needs.The 6th grade also got moved up this year...not so comfortable with that.I think the kids are a bit to young to be thrown in with the older kids and all that comes with that.We will see it will be a year full of changes that's for sure!

We found out recently some friends of ours are getting divorced.They have been a couple since high school and have two kiddos....so sad. I have spoke with the wife a few times and she is clearly devastated.It's tough I just don't really know what to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment