Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tons going on

I wasn't expecting it to be so long before I posted.

We had houseguest for about five days.Then Shannon fell at work,he was on a thirty something foot cable when some equipment failed.He fell almost thirty feet,stopping a couple feet before he hit the ground.He's been healing from that and we are thankful it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Now we are passing the flu around the house.I think today is the first day I've come up for air!

Not much spanking going on here so I thought I'd take this oppertunity to mention Tampa tanners.It's a group started by Thomas,Cookie and my good friend Katia.It's a good way to meet like minded people.They are working on getting some pics.They will also have spanking parties in the Tampa area. Check it out!

Have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh.. we are in the same boat with the flu! Tis the season! Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Shannon is healing and you are on the mend. Hope the kids get to feeling better soon. Thanks for the shout out!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope ya'll are feeling better too,Audra.

    Love ya! Katia

    ReplyDelete