Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sometimes you just don't wanna.

There was a coversation elsewhere recently about how hard it can be once DD becomes apart of a relationship.It wasn't exacty that, but close.Either way I could relate to it,as I think a lot of us can.So I thought I'd ramble.

As helpful as DD can be,sometimes you just don't wanna.I remember in our earlier years of marriage spankings only happened about 4 times a year.Neither one of us was sure spanking was normal or healthy for a marriage so Shannon reserved it for pretty major things.Once we got a look at the internet and found out that it was more normal than we thought things changed.Spankings happened more frequently and I got spanked for things that I didn't before.Another big change for us was submission.In our early years even though Shannon was the HOH and spanked,submissive I was not!Actually I'm still not,but it can be our little secret.;)

When things first started to change it wasn't so bad.It was new and instantly there were some pretty amazing changes going on.There was an openess,we communicated better.The better communication brought about closeness and that did amazing things for our sex life.I guess those changes made it seem not so bad.

At some point things settle down and DD is there....ALL THE TIME!!It's not new anymore either and it's just really hard.Spankings happen in times and moments when you just don't feel like it.You also realize that when they say they are going to spank if you do x,they really mean every single time you do it!Who would have thunk it?

The good thing about this very difficult,overwhelming time for me was major growth happened and I ended up in a pretty good place.Unless of course we are working on something like ummm lets just say,smoking. Then overwhelming feelings come back and you feel like destroying every implement he owns,but you know it will pass;)

Have a good day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Misty - Thanks for the post. TC and I aren't quite there yet, but it's nice (sometimes) to have a preview of what's to come. Glad things are working out well for you, and you've come through the worst of the "wait, this is REAL" stage feeling like a better person overall. That's great to hear. :)

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Spankings happen in times and moments when you just don't feel like it"...

    Ain't that the truth. Sometimes you just don't feel like giving a spanking! (Big exasperating sigh!). But to facilitate growth, a man's gotta do...

    Thanks for feeling our pain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty~ You and Shannon are an amazing couple, and the love between you two is so apparant. DD isn't always convenient, but with a brat like yourself, I am surprised Shannon isn't spanking you daily. *weg*
    It is a good place when DD is just an everyday part of your life, not pushed or forced, I hope to be there again some day. :)
    Love ya girl,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks RW.:)I guess I just needed to remind myself that our DD isn't always so 'in our face'like it has been the last couple months.

    B'Man,I'm just thinking it takes less to prepare to swing an implement than it does to prepare for that implement to make contact with your backside.;)I'm just teasing I'm sure it isn't aways easy for ya'll either.Shannon would have to post about that though,I'm not qualified.lol!

    Thank you, Katia.Whatever!!! You know I'm an angel.:)I believe you WILL be there again..Love ya!

    Hugggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty,
    Until now, I thought that the smoking issue was the most profound thing you and I had in common, but you've now revealed so much more.
    In discovering the wonderful changes in our marriage through dd, you and I have embraced the practice and found a "home" so to speak, but unlike so many other women of this community, we're not looking to increase the frequency or the pain. DD had become a comfort zone with a tinge of discomfort, and I think our agenda is to see how long we can go without a punishment instead of accumulating them. Don't get me wrong, I love my playful, erotic sessions that get the heart pumping and the sexual motor running, but punishment is something I try to avoid (even though I find myself not that good at it). I think the difference between us and so many others is that Shannon and B'Man have stepped up (much to our dismay, LOL) to a responsibility that many other's shy away from and need coaxing into. I can definitely relate to your ramble. Thank you.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really a hard thing to give a spanking when I don't what to on the other hand it I wouldn't have it any other way. This is our lifestyle. Its this thing we do that keeeps us from doing things we both regret.Thanks Misty for posting this it makes me love you more. LOVE SHANNON

    ReplyDelete
  7. SugarAnne,I knew there had to be more than just the smoking thing;)I agree it has tons to do with our guys stepping up.

    Love you babe.

    Huggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete