Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nice visit with my sis

I had a nice visit with my sister.They actually stayed an extra day!! There was alot going on that weekend we were hoping to get out and do a few things.Her hubby is more of a cookout and stay home kinda guy so we did that instead.It was fun just to relax with them a bit and enjoy each others company.I did my first jager bomb...not bad! Oh and C(my sis) made jalepeno poppers they were soooo yummy!!!The kids had fun just hanging out.

Puppy number two didn't come along until after my sister went back home so we may be going to Texas this weekend to take him to them.They are cooking for us this time wooohooo!If we can't get down there I will have to meet her halfway....the puppy has to go to his new home!I have enjoyed being a part of getting these boys for my sister but I'm sorta glad it's over.Puppies are such a handfull!

We found out a couple days ago that they are taking away Shannon's salary and he goes hourly.It's stressful but still just thankful he has a job.Some weeks he will come out better .....of course then there are those other weeks.It is now my job to try an figure out where we can pinch a few penny's.I spent the day yesterday making some homemade laundry detergent and other cleaning stuff....I'm still looking into other things that may save a bit too.

T got her permit.Poor girl she failed the first time but she took it really well and we went back the next day and she passed.... she is sooo excited!! I however am just not ready for this phase but I probably never would be so it's ok.

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment