Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What the heck???

Ok so I'm talking to my hubby on the phone while trying to get all my housework done and I say yea I need to blog after I'm done with my stuff.He says no you can wait till after your spanking tonight and blog about it tomorrow....say what? Who said I wanted to blog about that or anything like that.Writing about spanking in general is one thing but writing about a certain spanking is always hard.Then of course now my wheels are turning because I wasn't thinking of this spankings as 'blogable'..is that a word?Now I'm wondering what this spanking is all about...yikes!

Since I will be blogging about it tomorrow I'll give you a bit of background as to how it came about.The last few weeks Shannon has put in alot of hours and been away mostly.We both got busy doing our own things and there was just this tiny disconnect between us nothing big at all.We were getting along just fine and this kind of disconnect(not sure if that's the word that even fits)is pretty normal when we are not seeing each other much.Shannon came to me ummm Friday I believe and said he wanted to give a spanking just a reconnection and nothing big.We discussed it and I agreed...let me stop for a second and say I don't usually agree it's not that I disagree it just that when faced with it it very rarely seems like a good idea{wink}I decided to be totally honest this time and say that yea I felt like he was right and that it was a good idea.I won't go into all the silly details but basically it didn't happen and I was feeling really hmmm.....stupid I guess.At that point there was a big wedge between us rather than the tiny disconnect we had going on before.All that led to him getting upset and saying that later that night we would have a meeting that would involve snakebite.We went to a game in Magum and got back late so no spanking again and again the wedge got much bigger.Stupid things were said and then it was dropped and we had a wonderful weekend together in spite of it all.That brings us to this morning when he calls and says I will be home this evening and you and I are taking a 'drive'(that's code for driving somewhere and getting spanked)I know I said it last time and it didn't happen but unless I'm on a job it will happen so be prepared.

In my mind I was thinking it would be the 'reconnection' that didn't happen but after him saying that I would blog about it tomorrow I'm not so sure.Am I in trouble for some of those 'stupid things' that were said?Did I handle it all wrong?Is he yanking my chain and it will actually be the reconnection?Is this some sorta submission excersise?This kinda thing can drive a girl crazy!!!!

1 comment: