Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The spanking

It was the reconnection.He apologized for not doing it before and we talk about it some.It wasn't bad as far as spankings go and it was a tad on the fun side.He had purchased a new paddle yesterday and decided to 'test' it out and see if it would make a good paddle for 'nice' spankings.It's very thin so there is no thud at all. The sting vary's a great deal so it could be nice for sure depending on how it's used.Ok that's about as much as I'm willing to say about it lol!

The whole situation got me thinking about some things.One thing is DD is hard sometimes..everyone knows that lol!Why do things get off without spankings?Why was I feeling stupid that it didn't happen rather than say RELIEVED?Why did he become distant when it didn't happen?I guess I feels strange about those things sometimes..it feels kinda messed up!I'm not in the mood to try an figure those things out today though and I'm not sure I really care why it's that way.It works for us so I'm going with that.

Have a good day everyone! I gotta clean bathrooms

1 comment:

  1. Reconnections are a good thing. DD is hard and doesn't always swing the way we wish it would. Shannon is a great guy, so talk to him about it. I think when we expect something and it doesn't happen..we change our mood, and they sense it. Take care and don't work to hard. It was great chatting with you yesterday and teasing the big guy...LOL.
    Katia

    ReplyDelete