Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sports and more sports!

The football season is winding down.J's season is over,T only has a few more games left.The little ones will be playing basketball.Our kids haven't played basketball in ages so this should be interesting!

J has made a complete turn around this year and I'm so thankful.He's keeping his grades up and working really hard...and staying out of trouble!I was really worried about the little ones being moved up to the big school but so far it's been a good thing.

Things at Shannon's job have been crazy.They say they will be shutting the doors soon.We don't know if he will get a transfer or what.We are keeping our fingers crossed and will deal with whatever comes.I won't say it isn't scary though!

On a different note...my inner spanko has been released....it's weird but fun and I'll leave it at that {wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment