Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween

We spent the last few days getting the carport ready for the halloween party.The last few years we have had to fight the wind.This year we decided to build a false wall.The wall makes it much better.We had wind,rain and cold weather and it didn't stop us one bit from putting up some of the decorations.

My crew goes crazy over halloween...weirdos lol!Shannon got out all the fog machines and strobe lights and tried it all out.I will admit it was pretty cool! The kids were getting off the bus about the time we had it really going.The bus driver thought our house was on fire lol!The only down side is the two little kids won't go out in the carport alone now lol!I'm sure Shannon will spend every minute of his spare time working on it and coming up with new creepy ideas all the way up to the time for the party.

We decided to do pizza this year again.It was wayyy easier than me making a bunch of stuff.I will be making punch and a couple desserts/snacks.I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet but I want it to go with the theme (chop shop)so it's gotta be good...something with body parts maybe?

Anyway it was nice to spend a couple days together doing something fun!He's back to work now but it all goes well and he gets his three day weekend next week it should be fun.The kids have fall break then which means they will have a four day weekend so it should be some nice family time.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will be off!

No comments:

Post a Comment