Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been crazy around here.

We enjoyed our weekend and just the day before Shannon was due back to work he got gout poor guy! He's doing much better now and went back to work today.They gave him three different medications,one he will be on from here on out.Everyone has suggested cherries so I'm stocking up on those!!!

We have also been thinking about moving.We have lived here five years and we are tired of renting(throwing our money away).There is a place we are interested in we will see how it goes.I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

The smoking isn't going so well.There is just so much going on right now.My dad being a jerk for one...not that that's a new thing lol! Our house has been full of teens lately so there hasn't been privacy for much of anything anyway.

Ya'll know how it is...sometimes life just gets in the way.Eventually things will slow down and return to normal.

Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. sometimes i feel life always gets in the way misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with you,Alujna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty,

    I hope that things slow down for you. It seems like we want school to be out cause we're tired of that, then summer is soooo crazy that we look forward to fall (or something up ahead) just so there can be some semblance of normalcy. I hope that there will be some "you and Shannon" time real soon.

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so right,Kady! I hope there is some us time soon too.


    Misty

    ReplyDelete