Friday, July 2, 2010

Smoking update

I'm still working on it,I promise!! Things just got a tad crazy around here and then to make it even worse Shannon started working crazy hours.We felt it was best just to stay at the goal we were working on until things settled down some.Do things ever really settle down???

I started taking ten out as of yesterday.I didn't make that goal,but I will be working on it again today!

The good news is Shannon has scheduled days off again for the first time in almost a year!! The not so good news is I'm sure he will crack down on the smoking soon.I prefer staying at the goal for at least a few days.It gives me a chance to adjust.Taking one more out everyday is a lot harder.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4TH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure you can do it Misty, JUST ONE MORE.
    enjoy ur time together and hope you have a wonderful long weekend... happy 4th to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, you can do it!! I have faith in you! Good that he has days off, you need Shannon to tighten those reins.

    HUgs
    Katia

    ReplyDelete