Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Communication block

Authors get writers block.... I'm having a communication block.I have started so many post in the last month or so and then just never felt confident enough to hit the button that puts it out there.Same thing with normal everyday conversation I just don't know what to say at all these days unless it's about normal day to day stuff.My communication with Shannon has been the same. I can't communicate the things I need or want to.I have no clue why I'm having this problem,but it's rather annoying.So bare with me and if you have any suggestions that would be great.

We had another wonderful weekend.I'm a huge music fan..like huge huge lol! Mostly country music, old and new.So Shannon got tickets to a concert for our date night.I was totally excited!Friday evening he came home with beautiful flowers. We got dressed and headed out for the concert.It was amazing and we had the best time.Saturday we took our three kids and six others to the haunted corn maze.I'm not really into scary stuff,but I had my sexy guy to protect me and the kids just loved it.Sunday we sent all extra kids home and enjoyed watching some football.

Later that night as I was heading to bed Shannon asked me to pick an implement.I was getting a choice so I figured it was going to be a GG.I picked the crop,it's the only thing that can be gentle in my opinion.It turns out I had to trade it in for something less noisy.I picked the OTK cane and made him promise to be gentle, which he was.It was a really nice way to end such a wonderful weekend.I really love these kinda weekends they don't happen nearly as often as I like.

I don't feel like discussing smoking today so no update.

I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you had such a wonderful weekend. As for your smoking, keep up the good work Misty. Do it for yourself, keep journaling. Thanks for the quotes everyday~
    Hugs
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty: I understand what you mean about communication (particularly blog posting) and weekends. I have a post on paper about an awesome weekend we had recently. But never made it to press - I just couldn't communicate it sufficiently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katia,it's fun sending them every morning.Some of them are spot on!

    Huggs,
    Misty

    B'Man,I would have loved to hear about the weekend.Hopefully we get to hear about another great weekend you two have:)

    ReplyDelete