Sunday, October 3, 2010

A visit from a friend

Katia is coming for a visit,I'm so excited!!! I've missed her so much.We always have loads of fun together just hanging out and talking.We always manage to play some kind of joke on Shannon cause it's just to good to pass up lol!

I'm doing better with the smoking goals after having a really tough time meeting them.Shannon came to me a few days ago paddle in hand and said "I'm done with you not meeting your goals".I wasn't feeling so hot that day and it wasn't a fun spanking at all. I remember waking up still over his knee and him asking me to take a nap with him.When we woke up he told me he wanted me to start journaling every time I light up.That hasn't been an easy task but it does seem to be heping.So far I've made every goal!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful to hear about your progress! you go girl :) have some fun with Katia. lol what jokes have you both got planned huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No telling... no telling. You are going to do amazing, because I am coming to nag you...this time. :)
    Hugs girly!
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a really fun time together.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun!!!! I hope you two have an awesome time together. Make lots of memories, and Katia, keep her straight!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about the visit. Two giggly girls, oh, my!!!! Poor Shannon!

    Hugs,

    Kady (who is anxiously awaiting her visit from Alex in 4 1/2 weeks!!)

    ReplyDelete