Monday, October 18, 2010

A great weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend.Shannon's been working like crazy and we were really needing some time together.He got an unexpected weekend off,no jobs called out.The kids all had friends over,we watched scary movies and put up halloween decoration.My son did most the work on the roof while the rest of us did the ones on the ground.Several people drove by to look and would tell us how nice it looked or give us the thumbs up.

Later that evening the kids set off the fog machines(neither my lungs,nor my asthma appreciated that)and the strobe lights and we all played sardines.Thankfully Shannon was home or I wouldn't have been able to sleep a wink.

Sunday we all camped out in front of the t.v. to watch football.My Boys lost,but it was still tons of fun to have a football day!

The kids only go to school two days this week then they are off for fall break.I'm so excited about having them home for awhile!I'm sure they will have friends over and will be going over to their friends,but it should be a nice break for all of us.

Smoking update:I'm doing really good down to eight and I think seven tomorrow.Slowly but surely it's getting easier.I notive myself lighting up taking a few puffs and putting it down.That's really good,eventually it won't be worth my time anymore.Thank ya'll for all the encouragement!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy about your smoking update! :) yaay!
    And those great weekends always revive us...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! A huge congrats on doing so well with the smoking...I am at battle with those darn things as well. Keep up the good work!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you girl! You will nix this habit soon. You have the perfect house to play sardines, since I swear it haunted anyways.
    hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alujna,I agree those kinds of weekends are helpful and make the week go so much better!

    Tammy,it isn't easy is it? I wish you the best of luck with it.

    Katia,I think your right about the house.I just go around praying and that has helped tons!

    Hugggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete