Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Read my lips:NO MORE WOOD"

Shannon and I went to a flea market a few weeks ago and he found a big wood paddle.We walked through the flea market holding hands while he carried that darn thing.I noticed people didn't give him weird looks,it was me then were looking at!I was so happy when I finally talked him into taking it to the car.

We picked Katia up from the airport Thursday morning and almost immediatly after getting home Shannon decided to test all his weapons out on us.Shannon had told me a few days before she was due to arrive that all spankings would be playful.We don't do many playful spankings and he thought with the two of us to laugh and cut up with one another I might enjoy it a tad more.The first spanking was fun! On Friday we were in there darn near on the hour,still it was fun.That darn paddle made an appearance in every spanking....Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of wood? We all walked to the corner cafe for some lunch...that's when the soreness set in!!

Katia,who has buns of steel or something thought she'd help me out.She told me to just keep repeating to myself..."It doesn't hurt." My brain didn't by into that though.Then she tells me to just keep talking to her as if we were having a normal conversation.Ummm yeah! I managed to get like three words out.lol

Shannon thought it would be a good idea to give us ten swats each,but have us work as a team to take them.In other words if he had to start over because one of us got out of position or put our hands back we would both start over.Poor Katia,I'm not the person you want on your team in this case.She was the cause of us started over a couple times though.After several hours and several spankings Shannon decided on one last spanking of the evening.I think it was the second swat with the wood paddle and I was done I said "Read my lips:NO MORE WOOD!" Thankfully he was nice enough to change to leather.

Saturday we went to a pumkin festival and another flea market.We had fun just hanging out all day.Shannon did find a really unique implement at the flea market.I'll try an post a pic of it and the paddle when I get a chance.Katia got me the prettiest small crystal picture to hold my milk for coffee.I have been been hunting the pefect thing for awhile now,it's perfect!!

We couldn't let the weekend slip by without one last prank on my guy.So....we drilled holes in his paddle.We were very careful,we didn't want to mess it up.He wasn't so pleased with us at first,but once he realized we didn't go crazy with it and we were careful he settled down.He did give us a spanking with it later that night and it turns out he liked the holes lol!

It was a fun weekend and I miss her already!!

As far as smoking goes,I've done pretty good.I'm down to 9 smokes and the journaling and logging the cigs really has helped me.Katia,gave me a pretty little notebook to log in with inspirational quotes at the top of each page,she cut each one out herself just for me.Thank you,Katia!

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I died laughing reading this. Those four days were a blast. Buns of steel...I wish girl! BTW- I would chose you for team building any time girlfriend. I miss you so much.
    Hugs
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, Misty, Misty,
    So you're not a fan of wood, and yet... You do realize that drilling holes in a paddle make it more aerodynamic and therefor much more painful? You guys are hysterical. Sounds like you had a blast.
    And Congrats on the smoking goal. Journaling is an excellent idea.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww......... sounds like it was a great weekend. Too short, I'm sure. SugarAnne's right though, uuummmm; I had to wonder, now if she doesn't like wood, then why did she put the holes in the paddle? I think that prank is going to come back to haunt you, gal.

    Keep up the good work with the cigarette journal. You're making progress!

    Hugs,

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Katia!I miss you too *hugs*

    FD,it was fun to share.We always have such a fun together.

    Thank you SugarAnne.The journaling has helped so much.I should have done it sooner.Yeah,drilling the holes was not the best idea we had that's for sure.

    Thanks Kady,your right it was way to short.I actually thought as mean as the paddle was and the fact that we put very few holes in it wouldn't make all that much difference...I was wrong! ;)

    Hugggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete