Thursday, August 12, 2010

First day of school!

Today is the first day of school!!! I'm excited for the new year and the start of the school football season.I'll be complaining while i'm running like crazy though lol!Our oldest drove to school this morning....that will give you gray hair's for sure!!

Most of all I'm just ready for the routine of things.I need routine!The school year also gives Shannon and I more time together,I love that part!He's been putting in a lot of hours at work so I haven't seen him much.I did get to spend some time with him this morning even if it was OTK *wink*He asked me a few days ago to go to the post office,but I was busy and forgot to go.....

He was really funny this morning though,I think it's due to his lack of sleep.*smiles* As he's spanking he says "Do you know why you should have went to the PO?" And then he answers himself.Because I asked you to, right?"Do you know why else you should have went?" He answers himself again.Because if you don't you end up in this position.Then he says AH HA!... Are you having an ah ha moment yet?... Say it with me ah ha!I was laughing too hard to answer,but I was definantly having an ah ha moment.I'm not sure it was the one he wanted though.

Have a great day everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantabulous start to a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a funny guy-so go to the PO woman! :)
    Hugs
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great start to a great day,BabyMan.*smile*

    Katia,I did!So there!*tongue out*

    Misty

    ReplyDelete