Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I should have said something.

Communication isn't always easy.Sometimes you need to say something.You know you should ,but.....

What if it creates tension?
What if your timing is off?
What if there just isn't enough time?
Etc.......

Shannon did something that hurt my feelings.I know it wasn't intentional and I knew I needed to tell him.It's just that the time never came where I felt comfortable.Then he did something small that irritated me and 'I pounced like a tiger'(those were his words).

He's been giving these little morning spankings,nothing serious,more playful than anything.So I wasn't shocked when he announced a spanking this morning.I knew I was in trouble though the moment he said 'now that I have you here'.He of course wanted to know why I pounced.I told him and he understood.He wasn't happy that there was something 'wrong' and I didn't talk to him though.He reminded me again how important it is that we communicate with one another.He also reminded me that pouncing is not acceptable.

Communicating would have hurt us both a lot less.I need to work on this one it's were I struggle the most.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment