Thursday, August 19, 2010

The smoking thing.

I have had a few people ask about how the smoking is going, so I thought I'd post it here.

Well......It's not going.I think I was at about half a pack last time I updated.I'm no where close to that now.I really don't know what to say other than things got crazy and I stopped trying.

I was chatting with a friend today who told me I use stress as an excuse to smoke.It's true I do,it helps with so many things actually. I know I need to find another way to deal with stressful things and I'm going to work on that.I can't say that I'm going to quit right now,but I'm going to work on cutting back.

So that's what's going on with it.*sigh*

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. sounds to me like a good set of rules need to be laid out for example . For every cig smoked u get 5 strokes with the belt and 10 minutes nose in corner with the red bare butt showing . I suspect that would help u alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than it takes more than 5 strokes to make Misty's but red. Weg Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, sorry it isn't coming along so well. I hope you can find a way to give it up. I know it's hard, hang in there, girl. Oh, and 5 strokes would do NOTHING for me, either.

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty,
    It sounds like you're waiting for the perfect time to quit; a time when there is no stress, no chaos, no challenges. I used to do that. I kept saying, "When things calm down a bit, I'll be able to quit." I said that for 30 years! I finally went to BabyMan and I begged him to help me because I could literally feel myself dying. Believe me, you don't want to get to that point. There will never be a perfect time.

    Sugaranne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty,
    never stop trying. get back on track! NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just remember... tomorrow is a new day. I remind myself of that every night and it really does help. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you! Your right there is no perfect time and there is no time like the present right?

    Misty

    ReplyDelete