Monday, August 16, 2010

Gotta love a hot bath!

Every night that Shannon is home he takes a bath with me and every night he complains about how hot the water is.Tonight he got in and said "your getting a spanking tonight".I was like why? "Because the waters is so darn hot!" I laughed because I knew he was teasing.He said he was going to make my butt as hot as the water was.lol!I love that he takes a bath with me so maybe I could compromise on the water just a little!

Have a great evening everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy the baths too.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty,
    What a lovely bonding experience. BabyMan and I have taken showers together, but a bath must be on another sensual level. Thanks for the great idea.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty:
    Bad idea. SugarAnne likes the water hot too.

    Shannon:
    Good idea. Making her butt as hot as the water.

    Maybe there IS a bath in our future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have been married 17 years and very rarely have not taken a bath together. Thats where we talk about the important stuff like spankings Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having trouble commenting.Let's see if it works this time.

    Sugaranne,I would recommend it.Just be aware of the water tempature*wink*

    BabyMan,you have your good idea and bad idea flipped.The hot water is the good idea*smile*

    Shannon,I'm glad you enjoy the bath.I think deep down you really like the hot water too,maybe? Now that I think about it,your right..you do seem to talk about spanking at that time.lol!

    ReplyDelete