Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The house

Everything is moving forward with the house.Shannon and the kids are totally excited! I have concerns though.

This isn't just a house and anyone who knows Shannon and I wouldn't be suprised lol!It's an old doctor's office actually.It was built in 1939 and over the years they have made it a house.So my biggest concerns are:The roof,the plumbing,the electric.It's also over 2600 sq ft.it has two a/c units so I worry about the electric bill being crazy!It's perfect in so many ways though.I'm not sure if I'm just worried because it's a big decision or if I'm worried for a reason.ugh!

Shannon and I have talked since I last posted and things are better.We still have some things to work out but at least we are communicating and that's more that we were doing before.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment