Sunday, September 12, 2010

My apologies...

We finally got all moved! We still have tons of unpacking to do though.I never thought to post and say I'd be without internet,because it was only supose to be a couple days.Let's just say it was forever!!!! I'm still not sure I'm even happy with the internet service we are getting.UGH!I apologize for disappearing.

Shannon's grandfather passed away while I was out of touch.We were out of town for a few very stressful days.

The whole entire move was stressful.Shannon worked through most of it so that left me and the kids to do a lot of it.Getting stuff turned on was difficult too...you would think we lived in the boondocks!

Now that the hard part is over I'm hopeful I can post on a more regular basis.I've missed everyones blogs and hope to do some catching up this week!The smoking still isn't going well,but things are settling down(I hope)so maybe now I can put some effort into that.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Misty,
    Welcome back. Glad to hear things are calming down a bit. You might want to check out a new blog, Tammy and Jake:

    http://tammyandjake.blogspot.com/?zx=e50a5eedc356447b

    Tammy's been going through the same smoking challenge you are, and perhaps you can encourage each other. I've still got you in my thoughts and prayers.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sugaranne!I enjoyed reading the blog and it always helps to see what things work for others and be an ecouragement.

    Huggs Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, I really do hope you can get a handle of the smoking thing. While I haven't been there, done that, you have people here that have been there or are there now to encourage you through this. Anything I can do to help and cheer you on, I am here for ya, gal! I know you really do want to do this, it's just that overcoming it is such a hurdle. But, I know you can do it, so.....GO FOR IT!

    Hugs,

    Kady

    ReplyDelete