Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I met my first goal!!!

My first goal was to take two cigarettes out of the pack I opened and still have it last at least 24 hours.I can't say I blew past the goal,but I did make it!

Last night we had the house to ourselves,that doesn't happen often.Our two youngest are staying a couple weeks with my sister and our oldest stayed the night with a friend.We had a lovely dinner alone, great conversation,a 'good girl' spanking(I'll get to that soon) and some pretty amazing other stuff.

During our conversation and dinner he informed me that he wanted to do reminders to help me with the smoking.He also said that sometimes the reminders would be in the form of a gg.Ok so for those of you who don't know,we have tried gg's a few times with only about a 5 percent success rate.Spankings are spankings and they hurt,so I struggled to find them yummy in any way, shape, form or fashion.lol! However,this is something we would like to get more familiar with.He tells me to go through his arsenal and pick out implements I thought could be 'nice'. I picked two crops,they've always seemed somewhat sexy to me.Turns out I was right,they are sexy!He picked a few too at some point,but I have no idea what they were.All I can say is the gg was 100% successful...WOW! This could be HUGE for us!!!

My next goal is to take 3 cigarettes out of my pack and it still last 24 hours.I'm feeling pretty confident I can make the goal. :)

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, you rock! I have total faith you will reach your next goal. I hope that those GG's continue to be a success and you enjoy some mind blowing sex!
    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goal and having a fantastic experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Princess!

    Thanks Katia...I hope for that too ;)

    Huggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now GG's! That's where the good times roll! You're going to get a lot of pleasure out of those once he perfects his craft. Congrats on the goal. With these baby steps, you should have very little problem with intense withdrawal. We're pullin' for ya.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SugarAnne! I think your right the baby steps are a good thing.I'm already starting to put some cigarettes out and not smoke the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete