Wednesday, June 2, 2010

summer fun!

Summer has definantly kicked off here.The weather has been nice and warm!! The pool is up and we have been enjoying that.It's alot of work though.We've done some outdoor grilling.We've been fishing.The kids love that! J caught a few huge frogs,they are so cute!!We just play with them and put em' back.Shannon's caught some bass and a catfish.

Shannon's job is starting to pick up which is nice they aren't talking about closing the doors anymore.In fact they are about to hire a few guys so maybe just maybe they will get a day off once in awhile.I'm thinking the next few weeks while they are getting people trained I'll never see Shannon.

My nephew is coming to stay a couple weeks with us.His sister's have summer camps and he's feeling a tad left out because he has nothing 'fun' to do lol!J is excited him and my nephew are buds.The girl's have been keeping us busy with sleepover's.It seems like every other night we have all night guest.

I don't think I ever gave an update on K and cheer.She made the squad and we are so happy for her.They should start kicking things off in July.I can't wait!!! Ok maybe I can lol!

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Shannon's job isn't in danger any longer. The joys of kids being out of school. :)

    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Yup I love it though!!

    ReplyDelete