Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A tad confused

I must have misunderstood about the reminders.I was under the impression he would give a reminder if I was struggling to meet my goal and if I met the goal there would be the occasional gg.

Turns out I was wrong!Last night we get ready for bed and he ask if I've met my goal.I tell him that I did.I actually blew past the goal.A little bit later he pulls out the cane.All of us have our dreaded implement and just so happens the cane is mine.He announces he's going to give a reminder.WTH???

I won't go into all the annoying details,but I didn't handle it well at all!I mean the first goal I met I get a gg.The second one I get the cane! In all fairness he was only going to give me 10 strokes with the cane(he doesn't realize 10 with the cane is a lot!) and he only used it because we had kids in the house.I'm not sure I understand the point in a reminder if I'm doing well.

All this to say I'm feeling a tad wounded and confused by his decision.

The goal today:take 4 cigarette's out.I can do it!!

Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I am a little confused too! I think maybe he wants to remind you to continue with your goals, we both know what stress does to you. I am sorry you got the cane, the bright side... not the lexan one. *smiles*
    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. True!Had it been the lexan I'd be busy in the storage building grinding it to shreds at this very moment!:)

    Huggs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,
    I seen you on bonnie's MBS. I really enjoyed you're posts. Sometimes TTWD is a tad confusing, but you know the motto. comunicate comunicate comunicate. It's what will help the most. looking forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jslittlelady! Thanks for stopping by.Your right communication is key!

    ReplyDelete