Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The weekend

I'm finding it hard to write about the weekend.I'm not sure if it's because it was so personal? Emotional? Or what? Sometimes it's easier to say 'I got spanked' than it is to discuss the emotions that surounded it.This is one of those times.

There were several spankings over the weekend.Each one was about an area that needed attention like submission,attitude,acceptance,pouting,communication,and who's in charge.He made sure to take a moment before each spanking to tell me I wasn't being punished.I appreciated that.The spankings were hard but knowing they weren't pinishments really helped.As part of the lesson I still have two spankings that I have to ASK for before the end of the month.The good part is these can be 'nice' spankings *smile*

We also had some much needed conversations,shared some awesome meals together,went to a rodeo and did some thong shopping.I may post about that at another time. *wink* We enjoyed each other in general.

The only puinishment I got over the weekend was for the missed smoking goal ummmm...OUCH!!!I have made all my goals since that spanking!We started out just taking one cigarette out and now I'm taking eight out!It's getting much harder,but I'm feeling really good about the progress we're making with the smoking.

Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Misty- As worried as I was for you, I am happy that the time shared over the weekend wasn't about punishment, but acceptance. I hope you can continue to exceed your goal on smoking, I'm so proud of you!
    Hugs
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smoking thing is very hard. I think 8 out deserves a pat on the back. I hope he acknowledges your accomplishment. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katia.I'm still working on it.I seem to be stuck at eight.

    Thank you,BabyMan.He does acknowledge my accomplishments.I'm not accomplishing much over the last couple days though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to enjoy spanking like that without the punishment part. :)
    quiting something is really hard, i feel at a point more than the physical battle, it's the mental one that's a problem.
    whatever you do, even if you miss a goal DON'T fall back to old routine!
    hugs Alujna
    ps. i'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete