Saturday, June 12, 2010

We finally had a chance to discuss the reminder that went bad....

I pouted about it for days before we had the chance to communicate for more than five minutes.While I was busy pouting and being less than submissive, he was fuming about the way I handled things.Turns out the reminder was meant to be more on the playful side and I'm actually the one that turned it ugly by fighting it.I can't say we see eye-to-eye on the entire situation.We've pretty much agreed to disagree.The bottom line is he decides when,where and how to spank and while I can always give my opinion.I don't get to fight the spankings he decides to give and then pout about it for days.

All of our children are out of town right now and he has decided that this is the perfect oppertunity to have a 'weekend long lesson on submission'(I'm sure my attitude over the last few days has nothing at all to do with it)I really don't know what all this entails other than I may not be sitting come Monday.He started last night with a spanking before bed.I'm not sure why I thought fighting a spanking and then acting like a total brat about it was a good idea.

As far as the smoking, I have met every goal so far....until today that is! Not a good time to miss a goal! ugh!He doesn't know yet because he's sleeping.Maybe I should quietly sneak out of the house and return when all my little witnesses come back.lol! I hate that I missed the goal,but I do feel pretty good that I was able to make so many before crashing and burning! I will repeat the goal and hopefully meet it this time!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. hello Misty,
    i'm sure you'll enjoy the weekend even though your dreading it ;).....
    About your smoking Misty, don't miss too many goals or it'll become a habit!
    You can do it :)
    hugs Alujna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Misty, I found you from Bonnie's blog. Hope you had a good weekend.
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on meeting your goals! I know you said you missed one, but if you were perfect there'd be nothing left to correct. =P

    I hope your weekend went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty- Hugs!!! I know your weekend was tough and your sore, but he loves you. It is hard to submit all the time and not too fight it. I am so proud of you on your smoking, you'll make all your goals from here on out! I have faith in you girlfriend.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aujna! Your right not all of the weekend was dreadful;)

    Thanks for stopping by and saying hi Ally!!:)

    Great point,Princess!;)

    Thanks Katia! Your right he does love me.I love him too :)

    ReplyDelete